Nantra at Chaweng Beach in Samui Island,
one of the island's best
white-sand beaches and also the most interesting nightlife spot with bars and restaurants for every taste.
Our hotel covers an area of 250 sq.m. and offers 50 rooms on 4 floors so comfort and convenience location.
Come and enjoy what is undoubtedly the most popular tourist spot on Samui Island,
with its 5 kilometers white sand beach and all sorts of water sports, entertainment
and shopping venues and of course, the widest range of dining options in all of Samui.
:: Economy Room without window (12 - 17 sq.m.) - 8 Rooms ::
:: Standard Room (14 - 17 sq.m.) - 24 Rooms ::
:: Deluxe Room with Balcony (17 - 20 sq.m.) - 18 Rooms ::
- All Room with Double bed
- Non smoking room
- Air conditioner
- 32" LCD TV. with remote controlled
- Digital safety box
- Working desk
- Mini refrigerator
- Complimentary drinking water (Glass or bottle)
- Wi-Fi Internet (Complimentary)
- Daily housekeeping service
SERVICES & FACILITIES
- Nantra amenities for bathroom
- Hot / cold rain shower
- Hair dryer (On request)
- International adapter (On request)
The hotel facilities are complemented to excellent services to meet the needs of our guest.
:: Additional Facilities ::
- 24 hours reception
- Mini pool
- Coffee shop serving you continental breakfast
- Business center providing facsimile,
long distance call, high speed Wi-Fi internet
- Laundry service / dry cleaning
- Car rental (Extra charge)
- Excursion program and shuttle services
are available on requested (Extra charge)
Situated just opposite the most popular Chaweng beach on Samui Island.
It is just 200 meters from the beach. In the center of town activities, 5 minutes walk to walking street,
5 minutes walk to Chaweng lake and park (Largest public lake in Samui), 5 minutes walk to boxing stadium,
10 minutes walk from night entertainment street (Green Mango) and a short 15 minutes drive from Samui International Airport.
- Samui Island's Airport is just a few minutes ride away
- Walk 3 minutes to convenience shop (7-eleven or Family Mart)
- In the midnight of shopping center restaurant (especially Korean
and Japanese restaurant)
- Surrounded by famous pub and restaurant