"Samui Sailor Grill and Restaurant"
Unwind to Thai classical music and get entertainment with the big screen LCD whilst enjoying wonderful seafood
and Italian cuisine. Enhancing effects of Thai style décor and superb variety of cuisine is the perfect ingredient
for a memorable night of fine-dining. As the name suggests, Samui seafood is easily accessible and exudes a friendly,
relaxed charm that truly captures the spirit and soul of Samui's life.
The best features of this restaurant are as follows:
- Concept: Seafood, Thai, Italian, International cuisine with Thai classical music and Big screen entertainment
- Open: 12:00 - 11:30pm. (Lunch, Dinner)
- Capacity: 250 seats
- Venue: In - door / Out - door on the road side.
"CICCIO Ristrorante & Pizzeria"
- Cuisine: Signature pizzas & Classical Italian cuisine
- Open: 12:00 pm - 11:30 pm
- Venue: Indoor & outdoor on the road side
"Spice Zone Beachfront Restaurant"
SERVICES & FACILITIES
The beachfront restaurant and bar serves the very best of Royal Thai traditional cuisine
and fresh seafood cuisine alongside a wide variety of delicious international dishes.
The various features of this beautiful restaurant and bars are:
- Concept: Royal Thai Traditional, Fresh Seafood and International dishes.
- Open: 06:30 - 11:30pm. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Capacity : 150 seats
- Venue: Beachfront, In-door/Out-door, 2 Private dining pavilions with panoramic sea view.
- Beach bar: 08:00am. - 12:00am.
"CAVE RAI RA BEACH SPA
The focus of the treatment is on aromatherapy, with natural ingredients; such as herbs, fruits and honey.
Ancient eastern secrets are combined with western new age methods to give you an exquisite experience
that melts away street, ageing and impurities. Escape the pressure of life
and enter our heaven where the team of dedicated experts will care for you individual needs.
- Concept: Indoor & outdoor spa treatment
- Open: 10:00 - 10:00pm.
- Capacity: 5 air-conditioned treatment rooms
- Venue: Cave-themed by the swimming pool
:: Resort Facilities & Services ::
Allowed us to help you fulfill your dreams and proving you with a very special day and a memorable experience. Our team will take all of the arrangement out of your hands, leaving you free to enjoy one of the most important day in your life.
- Venue : Beachfront, Swimming pool, Meeting room.
Front desk Service:
Recreation & Sports:
- 24 hours reception
- Guest relations
- Concierge & porter
- Photo copying
- Postal service
- Buggy service
Shopping & Tourism:
- Cape Rai Ra Beach Spa
- Beach area with beach sun beds and umbrellas
- Free form swimming pool with Swim-Jet and children's pool
- Fitness room
- Bicycles to lend
- Canoes to lend
- Kids beach toys to lend
- DVD to lend
- ATM on site
- Tours information
- 3 restaurants & bars on site
- Romantic themes private dining
- In-room dining service
Safety & Security:
Communication & Technology:
- 24 hours security personnel
- CCTV System
- Fire detectors & alarms
- Well-trained fire brigade team
- Emergency lights
- iButler Service (iPad for Hospitality)
- PC Station with internet access
- FREE Wi-Fi internet access throughout the resort
Business & Special Events Services:
- Airport transfer
- Shuttle service (to and from Chaweng Beach)
- Car rental
- Car & coach parking
- Business Center
- Banquet and Meeting Facilities
- Wedding planner
- Theme night party & special event organizer
Choeng Mon is a little bay lies in the North-Eastern of Koh Samui, just 10 minutes or so from the middle
of Chaweng and 5 minutes from the Samui Airport but it seems like worlds away.
There is a small town that the road runs through with a couple of
dozen restaurants, bars, convenience stores, ATM, currency exchange,
tour agent, massage, bike & car rental and shops to serve both local
The Choeng Mon beach is less crowded than other beaches because there are less public access and
probably is the best for relaxation as it's quite, picturesque with a wide white sand beach and crystal
clear water and safe for swimming most of the year round. There is a tiny deserted island called Koh
Farn Noi at one end of the bay which you can walk out to if the tide is low.