Hotel category: Travel reviews:-/- of 10 ( reviews)
Rates from:from 26 $
to receive Sawadee Cash-back Rewards
Sawadee Cash-back Rewards
Summary of reviews :
Libong Beach Resort enjoys its serene location on the largest island of Trang province, Koh Libong, which is about 30-minute longtail boat ride from Hat Yao Pier. This all-bungalow resort provides great value accommodation without sacrificing on comfort. It is a perfect destination to enjoy beautiful deserted beach, great diving and snorkeling experiences, as well as one of the best sunset moments in Thailand.
Libong Beach Resort Koh Libong features clean and safe accommodation with a selection of fan or air-conditioned type. All bungalows come with 24-hour power, shower and toilet facilities and all the necessities required for a relaxing stay. The onsite restaurant offers fresh seafood and an extensive choice of both Thai and International dishes. With a variety of fun outdoor activities, you can be rest assured that you will have plenty to do throughout your trip on Koh Libong. A team of friendly staff can also help you arrange boat trips to nearby islands or if you wish to stay in, simply relax in a hammock or pamper yourself with a good Thai massage at the resort. Whether you plan for a solo trip or a group vacation at Koh Libong, make Libong Beach Resort your home away from home.
adult / child's AGE: Enter the AGE of the child: Example, for a child 7 years old, enter: 7
Example for more than 1 child: 2 children aged 8 and 9 years, enter: 8,9
Please enter the children's AGE, not the number of children. child age 2-11.
This hotel has special rates for some markets. Please set your nationality:
Other hotels nearby Libong Beach Resort
map for Libong Beach Resort
Travel reviews for Libong Beach Resort
Hotel pictures and facilities
[ - ] Text Size [ + ]
There are so many good reasons to visit Libong island.
Beautiful deserted beaches, great diving & snorkeling and some of the finest sunsets in Thailand can all be enjoyed from
Libong Beach Resort. Located on the south west coast of Thailand,
Libong Island is the largest island in the district of Trang, taking its name from the Talibong tree that used to grow on the island.
It's an area of outstanding natural beauty, with designated nature reserves and national park areas.
Hill View Bungalow A/C
1 Double bed
View Bungalow A/C
Family Beachfront 2nd Row
1 Double bed + 1 Single bed
Connecting Room A/C
Family Beachfront 1st Row
Sea View Bungalow 1st Row
2 Big Beds
- Air conditioning
- Bathroom with Shower
- Writing Desk
- Complimentary Bottled water
- Non Smoking room
FACILITIES & SERVICES
There's something for everyone on Libong, whether it's spotting the almost extinct Dugongs,
bird watching, photography, snorkeling, diving, canoeing, fishing, walking, exploring, island hopping or just simply relaxing.
- Water Sport
- Free Wi-Fi in public Area
- Laundry Service
- Hotel/Airport Transfer
- Bicycle Rental
- Car Rental
- Shuttle bus
- Private Beach
- Currency Exchange
- Pets Allowed
- Moped & canoe hire
- Birds and animals
- Diving center
- Boat trips
How to get here :
Koh Libong Via Trang You can travel to Trang by air, train or bus.
- Trang airport is served by Nok Air domestically
- From the airport or town center you can catch mini-buses or taxis to Chao Mai (or Hat Yao the port)
- Once at Hat Yao there are regular long tail boat ferries (taking 30 min. to Ban Prow pier on Koh Libong)
- From Ban Prow pier you can catch a three-wheeled motorcycle haulers(20 min. - with sidecar for luggage if required) to Libong Beach Resort
Koh Libong by sea
You can travel to Koh Libong and Hat Yao by boat from other islands.
- There is now a new ferry service, operated by Tigerline Travel, linking Thailand's major west coast island sand Langkawi, which stops at Hat Yao.
- Once at Hat Yao there are regular long tail boat ferries (taking 30 min. to Ban Prow pier on Ko Libong).
- From Ban Prow pier you can catch a three-wheeled motorcycle haulers (20 min. - with sidecar for luggage if required) to Libong Beach Resort.
- You can also hire Long tail boats from the nearby islands of Koh Sukorn, Koh Muuk and Koh Kraddan direct to Libong Beach Resort.