A small cozy hotel, with superior rooms and family rooms, swimming pool, restaurants, meeting rooms with facilities and Thai traditional massage room, all set amidst the elegant natural splendor of Krabi National Park.
It is also a stone throw's away from the beautiful beach of the Nopparat Bay which offers magnificent view of the Krabi sunrise. This is a perfect place to relax and let the world pass you by, for honeymooners, families and holiday seekers.
The Hotel's 77 superior rooms and family room are set in the elegant natural splendor of National Park, That lead down the swimming pool to beach of the Nop parat Bay. This is a perfect place to relax and let the world pass you by for honeymooners and families. All your rooms are superior, can offer two extra bed, and have a view of the sea. Location: Beach-front on the Nop parat Bay and next to Krabi National Park.
Thai style building following the architecture influence during the era of the King Rama the VI, each room's attached with spacious bathroom, tub and separate hot and cold shower. All our air-conditioned rooms come with two single beds, with many rooms offering the option of three beds comfortable for families and private balcony with chairs. Each room is equipped with mini-bar, coffee and tea making machine.
:: Superior room ::
- 77 Superior rooms fully equipped with superior amenities
- Bathroom with separated hot & cold shower and bathtub
- Spacious balcony with garden or pool view
- Air-conditioning with individual control
- Cable TV.
SERVICES & FACILITIES
- Coffee & tea maker
- In room safety box
- Hair dryer, slipper, bathroom amenities
- "The Terrace" restaurant serving Thai and International cuisine.
- "X-Change Pub & Restaurant": offering a selection of cocktails and light meals
with music entertainment
- "Blue Door": Italian Restaurant
- Lobby Bar
- Pool Bar
- Transfer service
- Room service
- Laundry service
- Travel desk
- Olympic formed swimming pool and a children pool
- Water sports: snorkelling, diving, kayaking, canoeing
- Thai message
- Exploring the island: trekking, boat trip, rock climbing
Beach front on t he Nop Parat Bay and next to Krabi National Park 20 Minutes to Krabi Town, 30 minutes to Krabi Airport.