Travel by plane:
Travel by bus:
- Daily flight from Bangkok Domestic Airport to Hat Yai Domestic
Airport or Trang Domestic Airport for 1.45 hours.
- Arrive at Hat Yai Airport. Take a minibus from Hat Yai train
station or charter taxi from Sapandam (bridge) for 1.30 hours
drive to Pakbara Pier at La - Ngu district.
- Arrive at Trang Airport. Take a minibus from Trang train
station or charter taxi from Trang Sport Stadium to Pakbara
Pier at La - Ngu district in Satun for 1.30 hours drive.
- Then take the ferry speed boat and long tail boat to Lipe
Travel by train:
- Daily coach departs from Bangkok southern bus terminal (Pin
- Klao Rd.) to La - Ngu district at Satun province which is
approximately 13 hrs.
- Take the pick-up truck from La - Ngu town to Pakbara Pier
and get the ferry speed boat and then the long tail boat to
Travel by private car:
- Daily train departs from Hua - Lampong railway station to
Hat Yai or to Trang station, a distance of 933 km., 13 - 16 hours
- Take the minibus from Hat Yai station or charter taxi from
Sapandam (bridge) to Pakbara Pier at La - Ngu district.
- Depart from Bangkok and you will pass Samut Sakhon, Samut
Songkram by taking Highway #35 and Highway #4. To reach Satun,
you will pass by Petchaburi, Prachuap Khirikhan, Chumphon, Suratthani
and Nakhon Si Thammarat.
- On Highway #41, turn right from Thung Soong junction and
go straight to Trang by taking Highway #403 and #404 From Yanta
- Khao and Palian district get in Satun province by taking Highway
#416, Thung - Wa and La - Ngu district.
- Drive straight on to Pakbara Pier from La - Ngu junction
for about 10 kilometers.
- Depart from Hat Yai by Highway #4 to reach La - Ngu district.
Turn left from Rattaphum junction.
- Drive straight on to Khuan Don Tapae and La - Ngu district
in Satun. Turn left from La - Ngu junction straight to Pakbara
Pier for about 10 kilometers.