Centrally located on Sukhumvit Soi 13, CITICHIC Sukhumvit13 by Compass Hospitality enjoys a great central location, close to major embassies, banks, shopping and entertainment districts, as well as in easy access to the Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre. The very easy access to both Rama 4 and Sukhumvit Roads as well as onto the elevated highway (toll) network, puts Bangkok Suvarnabhumi international in easy access by taxi, or hotel limousine. Similarly any out of town insdustrial estate can very easy be reached, while keeping a central location.
The closest station of the Skytrain (BTS) can be reached in walking distance, which is linked to the Underground (MRT) train and bringing virtually any areas in town in easy reach. Together these provide comfortable, safe and definitely traffic-beating transportation to key districts around the city for business, sightseeing, shopping and entertainment.
adult / child's AGE: Enter the AGE of the child: Example, for a child 7 years old, enter: 7
Example for more than 1 child: 2 children aged 8 and 9 years, enter: 8,9
Please enter the children's AGE, not the number of children. child age 2-11.
This hotel has special rates for some markets. Please set your nationality:
Other hotels nearby CITICHIC Sukhumvit13 by Compass Hospitality
map for CITICHIC Sukhumvit13 by Compass Hospitality
Travel reviews for CITICHIC Sukhumvit13 by Compass Hospitality
Hotel pictures and facilities
[ - ] Text Size [ + ]
Centrally located, CITICHIC Sukhumvit13 by Compass Hospitality offers a great choice for business and leisure travelers looking for affordable accommodation in Bangkok.
Our inviting, lifestyle rooms are available with the very latest amenities, including free Wi-Fi, perfect today’s modern leisure travelers.
Within easy reach of Terminal 21, Bangkok’s trendiest shopping and entertainment center, use our free tuk-tuk service to BTS Nana to explore the rest of this thriving metropolis.
A great choice, centrally located – welcome to one of Bangkok’s most exciting boutique hotels.
Rooms at CITICHIC Sukhumvit13 by Compass Hospitality have polished wooden flooring and glass-walled bathrooms.
Each is equipped with a flat-screen TV and tea/coffee making facilities. Selected rooms have private terraces.
In Room Features
- Room Security, Key-Card System
- In- room Safety box
- 37 inch LCD Flat Screen
- Extensive choice of satellite channels
- Complimentary Coffee / Tea making facilities
- Fridge with fully stocked mini bar
- Bathtub and separate shower cubicle
- Full bathroom amenities, with Hairdryer & Shaving Mirror
- International Direct Dialing (IDD)
- Bedside master control panel
FACILITIES & SERVICES
- CITICHIC Sukhumvit13 by Compass Hospitality enjoys easy access to the main Sukhumvit Road and adjacent soi 11 with shopping, bars & restaurants close by.
- Free shuttle services are provided to Nana BTS Station and nearby places.
- Health conscious guests can exercise at Citichic's gym.
- The hotel offers convenient services like free parking and a 24-hour front desk.
- Laundry and room service are also provided.
- Staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide car rental and airport shuttle services.
- Fax/photocopying services are available in the business
- All-day dining and an American breakfast is served at Chic Cafe.
- Rooftop Swimming Pool
- High speed Wi-Fi & LAN connection throughout hotel
- Internet Corner in Lobby
- 24 Hrs. CCTV security
- Surveillance system
- Fire and Safety System
- Limousine service-airport transfer, tour / excursion
Rooftop Swimming Pool
Chic Cafe exterior
The CITICHIC Sukhumvit13 by Compass Hospitality enjoys a convenient
central location, close to The Queen Sirikit National
Convention Centre, major embassies, banks, shopping and
entertainment districts. There is easy access from Sukhumvit
and Rama IV roads and onto the elevated highway (toll)
network, with the new Suvarnabhumi international and
domestic airport being approximately 40-60 minutes away by
taxi, or hotel limousine. Within walking distance is a
station on the ultra-modern Bangkok Mass Transit System (BTS
Sky train), which is linked to the Mass Rapid Transit (MRT
Underground) system. Together these provide fast,
traffic-beating transportation to key districts around the
city for business, sightseeing, shopping and entertainment.