Baan Andaman Krabi The best of choice for tourist looking for the nice place to stay
with Warmly services with nice rooms and best located near the park river view, quite and very easy walk distance to Krabi shopping center.
"Bann" or "Baan" in Thai word as the same of House
and "Andaman" word this the name of Andaman sea in south of Thailand
is your resting place and starting point for all your Krabi interests.
Baan Andaman is a small hotel / guesthouse or like a mansion and restaurant with western accommodation
and Asian influence. We provide clean secure rooms configured to your needs (twin / double or family rooms)
and our rooms on the four floor can be sea view. And our down stair restaurant serves a selection
of Thai and Western menu items from early morning until late at night.
:: We believe ::
- That we provide our guests with a clean and secure environment supported with the services of excellent and friendly staff
- That the success of our business is attained through quality services to our guests
- That we provide comfortable accommodation to our guests in our 16 rooms
- That we conduct our business in an ethical manner respecting local and international laws, regulations, customs and culture
- That our profits should be shared among our owners, staff and when possible
provide charitable contributions back to the community in which we live
- That the values, ideas, culture and lifestyle of all people should be respected
where those beliefs in turn allow individuals to respect others and do no harm.
All 16 rooms are equipped with IDD phones - you can dial directly from your room anywhere in the world - all for a charge of course!!
We calculate your phone bill based on the standard ISD rates (provided by TOT - Telecom of Thailand)
and add 7% VAT. These are printed out directly from our phone system and available for your reference.
We also contact TOT regularly to check on rates. To most countries the rate for the call is 15 baht per minute,
please check with our staff if you have a question.
We have a new LCD. TV inside all are in English with Thai subtitles and also Thai channel.
We have an eclectic selection of music on site for your listening pleasure.
And a DVD player if you purchase movies and want to check them out before you leave!
:: Standard Room, No Balcony ::
:: Superior Room ::
:: Deluxe Room ::
:: In room amenities ::
- Air-conditioned in every room
- Refrigerator in room
- Cable TV with remote control
- Mini bar set
- Safe deposit box
- Room with hot and cool water
- Medical service (on call)
- Welcome fruit juice drink
SERVICES & FACILITIES
- Welcome fruits set in room
- Daily maid service
- Wake up call service
- High speed internet service
- Complimentary scheduled shuttle mini bus service to Krabi Town Shopping Center
- Taxi service
- Tour desk service
- Fax and Bern Photocopying Service
- Free High speed internet service
:: Other Services ::
- All major credit cards are accepted
- Room service
We have free internet with equipped and wireless for you during your stay,
where you can check your emails. Please ask our staff for the password for the Wi-Fi.
We have Krabi maps, business cards and pamphlets so you can find your way back "home", big comfy seats,
a limited selection of books, The Bangkok Post delivered daily, Thai newspapers delivered daily,
the Krabi newspapers delivered once a week, magazines and other reading materials.
There are board games available - ask the staff.
We also provide on site a credit card payment system, cigarettes and lighters,
SIM cards if you need a Thai number and mobile phone top up cards for 12Call service users.
We aim to offer you all that you need during your stay!!
Baan Andaman is located very near Thara park and the within walking distance to the city's night life,
including the Krabi river, the finest park, local markets, Post office, Krabi immigration office,
City hall and Krabi pier to Railay Beach, Phi Phi islands, Lanta island and a minute walk close by you
to local buses stop to Ao Nang beach/bus station or Krabi international airport.
We can help you get further out - snorkeling islands trip to Phi Phi islands, Hong island,
Poda islands, big game with fishing or go jungle trip to hot stream, blue lagoon, waterfall, trekking,
ride the elephants, look for local arts and crafts, see community business projects,
or simply just relax and enjoy a good meal and have a beer with some new friends.