Narai Hotel is a neatly designed accommodation on Silom Road, one of the main entertainment and commercial districts of Bangkok. Exploring the city is made fast and hassle-free with Chongnonsee BTS Skytrain Station located just a stone’s throw away. Encompassed with a wide range of entertainment hot spots particularly the famous nightlife of Pat Pong Road, the hotel’s surrounding area also comprises innumerable dining and shopping venues, walking street, and international hospitals.
Keep fit at the well-equipped fitness centre, or relax at the pool and sauna room. Enjoy a fine selection of mouth-watering International cuisines in-house. Featured on-site includes banquet and meeting facilities, internet access, and business centre.
" Excellent rooms for a short stay.
Good central location.
Very good customer service. "
Apr 28, 2014 [Guestname on file] read more reviews
Conveniently located in the city's main business, shopping, and entertainment area of Silom Road,
the hotel is also located close to Chong Nonsee and Sala Daeng Skytrain Stations, a river pier,
and the express way with access to the airport in only 40 minutes.
The famous Patpong Night Market and entertainment places are within walking distance from the hotel.
474 Spacious, air-conditioned guestrooms. All rooms are equipped with full amenities such as colour cable and satellite television,
radio and in-house music programs, refrigerator, well-stocked minibar, hair dryer, safety deposit box and international direct dialing.
- Accessible Shower and / or Bath
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Cable and Satellite Channels
- Connecting Rooms Available (only Superior Room)
- In-Room Electronic Safe
- International Direct Dialing
- Make-up / Shaving mirror
- Non-Smoking rooms
- Smoking Rooms (only Superior Room)
- Refreshment Center with Mini Bar (except Standard Room)
At lunch and dinner, full buffet with 9 different kinds of soft drinks available.
: Ground Floor
: Daily Open : 12.00 – 22.30 hrs.
Snacks and all kind of beverages in a casual and relax atmosphere.
: Ground Floor
: Daily Open : 11.30 – 21.31 hrs.
Delicious Italian dishes for lunch and dinners, including tasty pizzas and pastas!
FACILITIES & SERVICES
To ensure our guests utmost pleasure, the Narai
provides a host of top facilities beginning with a very modern,
fully equipped fitness corner and sauna. All guest can enjoy a free-form
swimming pool and patio are ideal for stretching out. A professional
business center can provide a full spectrum of services and office
automation to successfully complete vital tasks. This includes all
Meeting & Event
The Narai is the ideal venue for all types of meetings,
conferences, receptions, and gala events. The host has a selection
of facilities that can be easy arranged to accommodate groups form
40 to 1,400 persons.
We also provide the very latest audio-video
equipment such as simultaneous translation systems that operate
for up to 6 languages, wireless microphones, laser pointers, projectors,
screens, and closed-circuit TV systems.
Facilities & Services
- 24-hour Currency Exchange
- 24-hour Medical service
- 24-hour Security
- 24-hour Limousine service
- Baby sitter
- Business center
- 450 Cars Parking & Bus Area Available
- Fitness Corner
- Luggage store room
- Swimming Pool
- Postal Service
- Tour Information Desk
- Free Wifi (Guestrooms, Function Rooms & Public Area)
The Narai Hotel is located in the heart of Bangkok
's most prominent business and entertainment district on Silom road.
Conveniently located close to the express way makes it very easy
to commute to and from the hotel especially to the airport. Shopping
- BITEC - Bangkok International Trade and Exhibition Centre - 20 Kilometers
- Queen Sirikit National Convention Center - 5 Kilometers
- Patpong - 1.5 Kilometer
- Lumpini Stadium (Thai Boxing) - 2 Kilometers
- Lumpini Park - 1.5 Kilometers
- Suan-Lum Night Bazaar - 2 Kilometers
- Emporium Department Store - 8 Kilometers
- Robinson Department Store - 1.5 Kilometers
- Central Department Store - 1.5 Kilometers
- Jim Thompson's Museum - 1.5 Kilometers
- Grand Palace and Temple of the Emerald Buddha - 10 Kilometers