|Summary of 29 reviews :|
|Pung-Waan Resort & Spa is conveniently set on the bank of the Kwai Yai river, only 2 km. from the famous Bridge of the River Kwai, yet far away from the busy life of downtown Kanchanaburi. It is only 150 km. west of Bangkok, and is easily accessed by private cars, buses and trains. The signature of this resort is the tranquil atmosphere, with picturesque river view and a high-standard spa which offers a full range of treatment programs for your good health and beauty. A private cruise to visit the Bridge of the River Kwai at dusk is yet another high-light that Pung-Waan Resort & Spa has to offer to you.|
|Our ow-rise building houses 111 elegantly-appointed rooms, all of which
are equipped with ensuite bathrooms with hot & cold shower,
air-conditioning, mini bar, satellite TV and telephone, in order to
provide you with the complete convenience and comfort of your own
home. All rooms have private balconies which open to the garden or
the river. The Spa Deluxe rooms have recently been refurbished with
a romantic touch especially to accommodate honeymoon couples, and
all have direct access to the river bank.
|Pung-Waan Resort is well known for its top-quality Thai & International cuisines at very affordable prices.
- Rim Kwai Restaurant Overlooking the lush green garden and the lively fountains in the inlet from the River Kwai, the "Rim Kwai" Restaurant offers a special dining experience with delicious Thai and international cuisines in an air-conditioned atmosphere. Breakfast, lunch & dinner are served daily.
Opening hours: 06.00-23.00 hrs
- The Pool Side Bar Idyllic relaxation spot where you can enjoy cool drinks & snacks under shady trees by the pool side while overlooking the River Kwai.
Opening hours: 14.00-19.00 hrs
- The Lobby Bar An informal rendezvous place for a get-together with friends or just for relaxing by yourself while sipping delicious drinks before or after dinner. Enjoy live music from our quality singer/musician, whose music repertoires include both Thai and International songs, ranging from Pop, Folk to Dance Music.
Opening hours: 18.00-23.00. Live music starts at 19.00 hr.
- Floating Restaurant Adding a new dimension to your dining experience, the "Floating Restaurant" at Pung-Waan Resort & Spa offers delicious Thai & International cuisines while being towed along the famous River Kwai, allowing you to enjoy an unforgettable scenery while watching the local way of life along the river, as well as to take a close-up view of the memorable 'Bridge on the River Kwai' at sunset. The " Floating Restaurant "can also be reserved for private groups, and Karaoke equipment installed by request.
- Sunset Cruise Yet another activity not to miss while at "Pung-Waan Resort & Spa "is a private cruise along the River Kwai at sunset. Sip cool drinks, unwind and capture the memorable moment of the River Kwai experience! Advanced reservation is required.
|- Meeting & Incentives Pung-Waan Resort & Spa offers a wide selection of function rooms and areas, to accommodate the various sizes of meeting and incentive groups. Our meeting rooms are equipped with a full range of audio-visual systems or tailor-made to your needs. In addition, we offer on-site neck & shoulder massage services from our Spa during the recess. For outdoor activities, we offer Team Building, Walk-Rallies, Theme Party Dinners and Camp Fire.|
|- Pung Waan Spa
Relax, refresh & revitalize by the unforgettable
experience at the "Pung-Waan Spa". We offer a variety
of treatments to the highest standard to promote your
health and beauty, yet the prices are very affordable.
Our facilities include a traditional Thai massage room,
2 aromatherapy rooms with separate rooms for ladies and
gentlemen, 2 steam rooms, 2 treatment rooms, 1
hydro-therapy room and an open-air foot massage room
which opens to the River Kwai.
- Guest Services