Citrus Sukhumvit 13 Bangkok occupies the prime location in the heart of one of the most vibrant districts of Bangkok. Nestled down Sukhumvit Soi 13, off the bustling Sukhumvit Road where various eateries, shopping, entertainment and nightlife venues are abounded. Not to mention the convenient travel links, the hotel is positioned in short walking distance to Nana BTS Skytrain Station and Asoke BTS Skytrain Station as well as Sukhumvit MRT Subway Station. It takes less than an hour to reach both Suvarnabhumi International Airport and Don Muang Airport.
All cosy well-appointed guestrooms feature modern décor and high quality facilities and Wi-Fi access. Also offered are rooftop pool, business centre, and tour services.
" Nice hotel with friendly and helpful staff! "
Oct 25, 2012 [Guestname on file] read more reviews
Citrus Sukhumvit 13 is a modern and hip Bangkok property with 79
rooms ranging from the intimate Superior Room to Deluxe
Room. Located on Sukhumvit Soi 13 off the bustling main Sukhumvit Road,
Citrus 13 Bangkok holds an enviable location at the heart of one of
Bangkok's most vibrant areas.
Citrus Sukhumvit 13 rooms enjoy a modern décor and tech-smart
facilities that include a 40" LED flat screen TV and a digital connectivity
hub enabling direct connection to gadgets such as your laptop. The well-appointed
ensuite bathroom offers a walk-in shower cubicle with a large rain shower
and handheld rinser, hairdryer, shaving mirror, shaver socket, a vanity
counter with large wall mirror, and bathroom amenities.
Superior King Room
Perfect for the single traveler or couple, this cozy 22sqm superior
room provides a king bed, a work area and an intimate sitting area great
for unwinding with a book in hand. The ensuite bathroom with walk-in
shower with rain shower head is refreshing after a long day out.
Deluxe Twin Room
Located on the top 2 floors of the hotel, these rooms offer a view onto downtown Sukhumvit.
Enjoy the same amenities as the superior but with a better view.
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Bedside master control panel
- Fiber optic bedside reading lights
- Multi-media hub: Wi-Fi, USB Port, LAN connections,
HDMI & Adapter
- 40" LED flat screen TV
- Cable and satellite TV channels
- Coffee/tea making facilities
- Work area with ergonomic desk chair
- Mini fridge with fully-stocked mini bar
- Telephone with IDD
- Personal electronic safe
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Rain shower with separate hand held shower
- Large sink with wall mirror
- Standard amenities
- Shaver socket
- Toilet with bidet hose
- Hair dryer
- Key card system
- Touch screen doorbell
- Peep hole
- Double lock
- Electronic "Do Not Disturb" and "Make Up Room" sign
- Fire escape plan
- Fire sprinkler
- Smoke detector
in room Amenities
In-room Bedside touch screen control panel
In-room Coffee making facilities and mini bar
HOTEL FACILITIES & SERVICES
Guests can enjoy a casual meal at Citrus Café, choose from a varied
selection of local delights and international favorites. If you desire
a private dinner or a late-night snack, the Citrus Café will deliver
a delicious meal right to the comfort of your room.
: Basement Level 1
: 6.00 am to 11.00 pm
: 6.00am to 10.30am
: 6.00am to 10.30pm
Rooftop Swimming Pool &
Sun Deck : Cool down with a quick dip in the pool
or bask in the sun along the pool's edge on one of the deck chairs.
Located on the top floor, the pool area overlooks the Sukhumvit skyline.
: 9th floor
: 7.00 am to 9.00 pm
L x W x D
: 13.3m x 9m x 1.2m
- 24-hour reception and concierge
- 24-hour CCTV security surveillance system
- 24-hour maintenance
- Private elevator access direct to guest rooms with security lock
- Daily housekeeping services
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- Business center services
- WiFi and hi-speed Internet broadband connection
- Internet stations at Lobby
- Limousine and tour services
- Airport transfers (chargeable)
- Secure, covered parking (no of lots 10)
- Rooftop swimming pool viewing city
- Rooftop bar, serving snack and beverage
- Room service
Citrus Sukhumvit 13 is strategically located within close proximity
to numerous dining, shopping and nightlife choices, as well as being
a short walk Nana BTS Skytrain station, Asok BTS Skytrain station and
the Sukhumvit MRT (underground) station.